We've all done those stupid internet quizzes that are suppose to assess your personality based on your answers to 20 multiple choice questions. What do we think when we do those quizzes? Do we really believe that they can truly offer us insight into who we are? Of course we do! And here's the best personality assessment test I've come across so far. It's a site called Draw A Pig where you, um, draw a pig and answer a series of questions based on your drawing and voila! Your personality in a nutshell!
Here's my pig (he's cute, I know):
And here's my personality:
- You drew the pig toward the middle, you are a realist
- You drew the pig facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates
- You drew the pig with many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful
- You drew the pig with 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals
- You drew the pig with medium sized ears, you are a good listener
- You drew the pig with a large tail, WOW! You have a great sex life.
That's actually pretty accurate...well mostly. Draw your own personality pig here.